Effective Date: February 18, 2022
Seina may collect information about how you use our services by using cookies and similar technologies, and our servers may collect similar information when you are logged in to the Website. The personal information we collect may include:
- contact details, such as your name and email address, etc.;
- your email marketing preferences;
- payment information, such as name, billing address and payment card details, including card number, expiration date and security code, which is collected and stored by Seina’s third-party payment processor on its behalf;
- financial information (including credit card or account information);
- information used to customize and facilitate your use of our website, including login and technical information;
- inquiries about and orders for our products and services;
- information that assists Seina in identifying the products and services that best suit your requirements;
- information that assists us in improving Seina’s products and services;
- feedback from you about Seina’s website, application, and its products and services generally; and
- any information as collected pursuant to the description under “information collected automatically” below.
- Setup information and account information you provide;
- Data from the sensors built into the device;
- Video and audio signals and data;
- Technical, usage and performance information from the device;
- Shared content.
You are not required to provide any of this information, but if you do not, we may not be able to provide you the requested service or complete your transaction.
Information collected automatically
Seina collects information about your visit to our site, including what pages you view, the number of bytes transferred, the links you click, the materials you access, and other actions taken within Seina’s site. On a site that you enter with a login, Seina may connect this information with your identity to determine your potential interest in our products and services. Seina also collects certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and capabilities and language, your operating system, the date and time you access the site, and the website from which you linked to our site to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. Seina does not link this information to your identity.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
To manage Flash cookies, please click here: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
How does Seina use your personal information?
Seina uses the information we collect about you in a number of ways, such as:
- Providing you with products and services as well as any support or information you have requested;
- Better understanding how products and services are being used so we can improve them;
- Diagnosing problems in our products and services;
- Sending you information about Seina, such as new application releases, special offers, and similar information;
- Reducing fraud, software piracy, and protecting our customers as well as Seina;
- To administer our services or website (including any searches or requests for information about our products or services);
- For assessment and analysis of our market, customers, products and services, including asking you for your opinions on our products and services and carrying out customer surveys;
- To enable us to monitor, review and improve the products and services which we offer;
- For internal record keeping.
Disclosure of your personal information
Except as described below, personal information you provide to Seina will not be shared outside of Seina and its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates without your permission.
Disclosure to service providers. Seina contracts with other companies to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting websites, sending out information, processing transactions, and analyzing our websites. We provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information they need to deliver those services. These companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose.
Disclosure to distributors. In responding to a request made by you, we may share your personal information with companies that distribute our products. In those cases, we provide these companies with only those elements of your personal information they need to respond to your request, and these companies and their employees are prohibited from using that personal information for any other purpose. In some cases, we may seek your permission to share your information with distributors for marketing purposes other than responding to a request from you. However, we will not share your information for such marketing purposes unless we have obtained your express consent to do so.
Disclosure in connection with transactions. In connection with certain transactions, we may disclose some or all of your personal information to financial institutions, government entities, and shipping companies or postal services involved in fulfillment.
Disclosures in connection with acquisitions or divestitures. Circumstances may arise where for strategic or other business reasons Seina decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in some countries. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers or receiving it from sellers. It is Seina’s practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
Disclosure for other reasons. We may disclose personal information if required in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements, to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or property, or in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of any individual.
We may also disclose your personal information to any other third party with your prior consent.
Seina does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13.
We are committed to ensure that your personal data is kept and stored securely, and we maintain reasonable physical, technical and organizational measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect through our services.
This has been done with a view to preventing unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and accidental, unauthorized or unlawful access, use, processing, copying, alteration, transfer, loss or destruction of, or damage to your personal data. Whilst we have done all of this, and comply with the standards required by applicable laws, we cannot guarantee that your personal data is secure when submitted or otherwise communicated through insecure means. We protect the security of your personal data by:
- using encryption where appropriate;
- using password protection where appropriate; and
However, these measures do not release you from taking appropriate steps to keep your personal data safe and secure, in particular by avoiding obvious user ID’s or passwords, by changing your password regularly and by ensuring that you do not disclose your password(s) or grant any other person access to your user account and your personal data.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other personal information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at
Reviewing your personal information
Upon request Seina will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information.
In some cases, you can review, correct, request deletion of personal information provided through our websites by going to the page on which you provided the information. In all cases, you can make a request to review and/or correct your personal information collected via our website or asks Seina to stop using it by contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may take steps to verify your identity before providing you access to your personal information. You can help us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change to your email address. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
Note that we need to retain certain records for legal or internal business reasons and that some of your information may remain on backup systems, in compliance with applicable law. We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with the website and application you are eligible to use with login and password, or as needed to comply with our legal obligations, may need to retain your personal information in order to continue providing a service or enforce our agreements.
If you have questions regarding this statement or our handling of your personal information, please contact us. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution. Seina Inc. at 3400 Inland Empire Blvd., #101, Ontario, CA 91764.